Okay, so in the last couple of weeks my boyfriend and I have both lost our jobs. He’s able to find work through a staffing agency, but they don’t do the kind of jobs I have the ability and physical strength to do, and I need some kind of financial income in order for us to survive, so I’m going to put this out there for commission work.
- Poem (under 500 words) - $30
- Poem (500-1500 words) - $50
- Poem (1500-4000 words) - $70
- Poem (4000-10,000 words) - $100
- Short Fiction (under 5000 words) - $40
- Short Fiction (5000-15,000 words) - $70
- Fiction (15,000-30,000 words) - $115
- 1 Character Front, Side and Back Pose, Digital - $20
- 1 Character Front, Side and Back Pose in up to 3 Different Outfits - $45
- Main Character Value Pack (up to 15 Characters Front, Side and Back Pose, max. 2 Outfits per Character) - $180
- 1 Outfit Fashion Design (basically, I will draw a piece-by-piece detailing of an outfit either described or from reference images, with or without measurement information for pattern making) - $40
The turn-out rate for poetry is never more than two weeks, but fiction can and probably will take a few months. For fiction commissions over 15,000 words it may take up to a year. Anything over 30,000 can be discussed, but will probably take a very, very long time to complete.
With fiction commissions I ask that you have a start-to-finish plot-line in mind, and feel free to include as many or as few notes as you like beyond that, such as character development arcs you’d like to see or anything of that nature. You’re paying for it, so be as specific as you like.
As a note, I do not normally write smut. In fact, it’s been some time since I have written smut. However, I am in the process of working on a short story to show off my smut writing abilities, so if you do want smut, feel free to ask.
Written work will be both uploaded to Google Documents as it is written and emailed to you in its entirety upon completion. If you like, you may have access to the Google Document while I am writing it, but if you’d prefer to read it all at once when its done, without the waiting and the augh it’s killing me feelings that come with that, I completely understand.
I will take fanfiction commissions for certain series’. Those are as follows:
- Gundam Wing
- Sailor Moon/PGSM
- Digimon (Adventure 01/02, maybe Tamers)
- Pokemon (show, game)
- South Park
- Doctor Who
- Dr. Horrible’s Sing-along Blog
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer (up to season 8 comics, not caught up past that)
- Angel (the series)
- Doll House
- The Avengers (recent movies, specifically, I’m more familiar with them)
- Game of Thrones (specifically, if you have AU ideas)
I mean, I’m open to regular fanfic or AU fanfic for pretty much any of those. If you don’t see something, but you know I like it or have seen me post it on my personal blog, just ask.
Let me specifically state that I am genderfluid, pansexual and polyamorous, so I am 100% LGBT/GSRM friendly, I am open to writing queer characters, turning the ever-terrible “love triangle” into a poly relationship instead, writing asexuals, and generally writing queer characters as real people rather than flat ideas of people. I also have no problem with writing minorities in much the same way. I want to write diverse stories, so if that’s what you’re looking for, commission me.
Also, I have dabbled in fantasy, high fantasy, realistic fantasy, science-fiction, general fiction, slice-of-life stuff, romance, horror, thriller, etc. and am always looking for ways to combine different genres and create something unique. Or to try new things.
For the art, we’re talking clean lines, flat colors, transparent background. I do a lot of digital art, I switch back and forth between SAI and GIMP. Art will be in .PNG format with the SAI and/or GIMP files at full size for resizing at later times without needing to contact me. This applies to both character and fashion commissions.
The art style I will use will be my Adventure Time style, the simplified cartoon style. If you’d like me to use my other art style, I will, but you have to specify that.
That being said, I only have so many slots open at any give time. I will be keeping track of that here:
Poetry Commissions - 0/5
Fiction Commissions - 0/5
Art Commissions - 0/5
You may contact me via my ask box or my email.
I really need this to get spread around, so if you could reblog it for me, I would sincerely appreciate that.